Happy Wednesday loves! Here’s a DIY project that will add a little sparkle to your week.
Here’s what you will need:
1 large vase
2 small vases
Fake flowers of your choosing
Tea light candles
Mod Podge applicator brush
1. Start by taping the vases to mark off the area where you want to apply the glitter
2. Coat the marked off area with Mod Podge
3. Sprinkle on glitter until you have an even coat
4. Let dry for at least 8 hours
5. Shake off excess Glitter
6. Add tea light candles to smaller vases and light
7. Add flowers to bigger vase
Ta-Da! You’re done! and now you have a center piece that instantly lights up the room. We put ours over some fashion books on the coffee table but you can put this on your desk, bathroom, really anywhere! Enjoy!